Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Non-Stop Fashion

Tuesday 3 August 2010

'Blake-ing' a Statement

Blake Lively was looking her usual uber-fashionable self, whilst on set filming for Gossip Girl season 4. Now even if you're not a fan of the show (but really, how could you not be?!) you have to admit that this outfit is totally 'relaxed-summer' chic:



The Knit Jumper I came across is from Debenhams, and at £10.20 is an absolute steal. I still haven't decided whether it is the exact one Blake is wearing, but either way it's lovely!


The jeans I found are from Topshop.. you can never go wrong with a pair trusty white skinny jeans.

Are you excited to see the return of Gossip Girl this summer?

6 comments:

  1. i love that outfit. and also gossip girl too :)

    marisaginting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a huge fan of blake lively
    her style is amazing
    and this is no exception
    :)

    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment. Loving your shoe crush from Sunday's post. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello pretty i've changed my blog, follow me at: http://icanimaginewhatyouwant.blogspot.com/ . kisskiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blake lively she is so pretty :)
    Thankyou for the comment.
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and look forward to every one of your comments, and will always visit your blog in return.

Why not follow me, and keep up to date with Non-Stop Fashion posts? x