Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Non-Stop Fashion

Thursday 17 June 2010

My attempt

... at 'artistic' photography! As I clearly have way too much free time on my hands, I decided to put together some of my favourite bits-and-bobs that I own, and take some collective shots.

The theme I went for was 'pretty pink', a very effortless yet on-trend look at the moment, along with other soft tones and pastel shades. You only need to walk into any high street store and you will meet an array of relaxing and feminine outfits. So this is my dedication on how to accessorize in style, and finish off your look to perfection.







The shoes are from New Look, and at £22 are a steal!

Nail Varnish and Lipsticks both by: Rimmel London, and Barry M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and look forward to every one of your comments, and will always visit your blog in return.

Why not follow me, and keep up to date with Non-Stop Fashion posts? x